Selection Committee for the Architect of Record Services
November 2, 2016, 9 a.m. MDT
Call-in number: 844-583-0128
Conference ID: 7727932903
The Selection Committee for Architect of Record Services of the Theodore Roosevelt Presidential Library Foundation Board of Directors will meet on Wednesday, November 2, 2016, beginning at 9 a.m. MDT, via conference call, originating at Theodore Roosevelt Center offices, Stoxen Library, 291 Campus Drive, Dickinson, ND 58601. A speaker phone is present at this address. To view the meeting agenda as a PDF, click here.
Call to Order
1. Approval of Agenda
2. Move to: Enter Executive Session to consider and discuss the proposals received in response to the Request For Proposal issued by this Committee as authorized and directed by the Board, in order to determine those proposers to be advanced to the next stage, which is oral presentations. The Executive Session will be limited to the members of this Committee and the staff of the Project Manager, which is M. A. Mortenson Company and its affiliate, Ascent. The legal authority for closing this portion of the meeting is North Dakota Century Code sections 44-04-17.1(2) and (5), 44-04-18.4(6) and 44-04-19.2(1).
[A second call-in number for the Executive Session will be provided only to the persons authorized to participate in the Executive Session].
Reconvene in Open Meeting
[The call-in number given at top of page is to be used again at this time in order to access this portion of the meeting by phone]
3. Take action as discussed in Executive Session regarding selection of the persons or firms which submitted proposals to advance to the oral presentation stage.
4. Consideration of questions to be asked during the oral presentation stage.
5. Consideration of evaluation and scoring form to be used for oral presentation stage.
6. Consideration of the preparation of the committee report which enumerates reasons for selection of firms advanced to oral presentation stage.